The purpose of this policy is to protect the content of this website.
- Akmedrah.com will be called ‘the site’ or ‘the website’ henceforth.
- The content of this site includes but is not limited to: Photos, Stories, Character, Plot Lines, Diolouge.
- The content of this site is the sole property of the creator, in all forms, other than those required to post to the website.
- The allowance of a link to this site admits and allows this agreement to supersceed any other agreements in terms of property rights.
- The actions of bringing legal actions against the owners of the property rights, site creator, or members of the website, will be paid for in their entirety, including but not limited to costs of travle, legal/lawyer fees, and recovery of property costs, by the plaintif.
- Violation of this policy will be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
- Fees and punishments for violating this agreement, will result in no less than $2500, not including any and all costs that are required to recover the stolen property.
- The theft of property is characterized by, but not limited to, missrepresenting the property as your own if you are not the owner, or the posting of the property to another site without apropriate and clear linking back to this site with accreditation to the original author, or the publishing or production of products based on the property hosted on this site.